April Wrap Up! | Organizing Made Fun: April Wrap Up!

Monday, April 30, 2012

April Wrap Up!

Oh, I can't believe how quickly this year is going by...we're already at the end of April. What a wonderful month it's been, too. I hope you have been inspired and motivated by more organizing...it's so much fun! If you missed any of the posts from this month, well here is your chance to catch up!







1. Road Trip Packing
2. Chalkboard Picture Frame
3. Organized Reader: Carol from Are We There Yet?
4. My post for The Better Mom about schedules
5. Couponizer Giveaway
6. Fountain of Succulents
7. Future Projects I'm planning to do and an announcement
8. Organizing a Coffee Bar
9. 11 Ways to have an organized grown-up closet
10. Organized Reader: Angie from The Country Chic Cottage
11. Guest: Brittany from Pretty Handy Girl
12. Guest: Erin from Two Story Cottage
13. Guest: Lisa from The Pennington Point
14. Guest: Amy from All in a Day


There you go...if you missed it, now you can catch up!




Pin It
Photobucket 



 Like what you see here? Consider becoming a follower or subscribe via email!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow Me on Pinterest 

Having trouble seeing the pictures? Try THIS.
Are you an Organized Reader? I'd love to see your organized space. Email me HERE and show me your space to possibly be featured as one of my Organized Readers.