1. Take the fitted sheet and turn the corners inside out with your hands on two of the corners
2. Put two corners together so they look right side out - do that to the other two on the opposite side
3. Then, take those corners and fold into the opposite corners on the others side - they should look right side out together now, making only one
4. Now, put all four corners into one
5. Once the corners are altogether facing right-side out
6. Lay the sheet on a flat surface (don't even think of doing this part in the "air")
7. Fold it in half
8. Fold in half one more time and it's DONE
If this was confusing, here's a link to a video - although they do it slightly different than mom and I.
Video of fitted sheet
Now, to fold a flat sheet!
A. Fold sheet in half
B. Fold in half again
C. Fold in half one more time
D. In half one more time - done!
And, the pillow case:
Last, putting them altogether:
1. This is the pillow case
2. Take fitted sheet, and both pillow cases
3. Open the flat sheet up and put them all inside
4. Then fold flat sheet in half over all to keep everything neatly together.
So, this may seem tedious, but use this as a reference for yourself and it will help tidy up your linen closet. Folding things neatly, the same way every time will make a big difference in a neat linen closet and a messy one!
Linking to: Don't Waste Your Homemaking Link Party
Like what you see here? Consider becoming a follower or subscribe via email!
Join me on Facebook - where we interact and have lots of great fun. You can also see behind the scenes pictures and fun stuff I do on my Instagram!
There are some products that are linked to my Amazon affiliate link.