Organized Reader: Carol from Are We There Yet | Organizing Made Fun: Organized Reader: Carol from Are We There Yet

Monday, April 9, 2012

Organized Reader: Carol from Are We There Yet


It's time for an Organizer Reader Space! 







Meet Carol from Are we There Yet





Carol is a retired elementary school teacher who loves to decorate, read, scrapbook, take photos, and travel.  She and her husband were full-time RVer's (which is really where the name of my blog came from) until a family emergency took them off the road.  She says "I guess you could say that I am a little OCD - my husband says that I'm A LOT- and that is where my need/love for organization comes from.  I just like the ease of knowing where things are.  To me, it really does not take that much to organize a space once you commit - just take it one step at a time - and your life is so much simpler once it is finished."






Here is her organized pull-out pantry. I would love to have a pantry like this where you pull it out - so clever. 






And, you know, anything that is organized and lined up pretty, is lovely, too!





Combine that with labeling and you have a winning combination for a pantry!! Very neat! You should see the before and after of her kitchen, too - amazing difference!


 

And then there is the garage! Super organized - love all the racks to keep things at bay. And the storage lockers are a great way to divide up the space into two different rooms.





She even has a great workshop area that's super organized!  She's got some more to show - like her freezer, too! Go over and say "hello" to Carol and pin her pictures from her blog!


Are you motivated? Are you inspired? You should be...I certainly am! 


Pin It
Photobucket 

  Like what you see here? Consider becoming a follower or subscribe via email!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow Me on Pinterest 

Having trouble seeing the pictures? Try THIS.
Are you an Organized Reader? I'd love to see your organized space. Email me HERE and show me your space to possibly be featured as one of my Organized Readers.



Follow my blog with Bloglovin