31 Days of Spontaneous Organizing - Day #21: Under your kitchen sink | Organizing Made Fun: 31 Days of Spontaneous Organizing - Day #21: Under your kitchen sink

Monday, October 21, 2013

31 Days of Spontaneous Organizing - Day #21: Under your kitchen sink

Today is Day #21 of 31 days of spontaneous organizing! We're going to go down under - under your kitchen sink, that is! 





It can be pretty awful under there, but having it organized will make a big difference for you in your kitchen! First thing, you'll need to take everything out! I know, I know...what a pain! But, it's necessary. Wipe down and clean it up - if you have contact paper or even just wax paper, consider putting that down. Throw out anything yucky and relocate anything that shouldn't be under there.


Organizing Made Fun

If you maintain it, it shouldn't be hard to fix, but if it's been neglected it may take you longer than 15 minutes. Above, I used simple things to help get that area looking better - command hooks for hanging scrub brushes, screws to hold a basket into an awkward area. I re-papered the coffee can that we keep all kinds of plastic bags in {for picking up dog "stuff"}. 


Organizing Made Fun

Anyway, I have this slide-out drawer I got when we first moved into our home and it has served me well under this sink. 


Love of Family and Home

Here is another great sink where she used a paper towel holder and command hooks on her cupboard doors, plus a lazy susan.


Clean Mama Blog

And, this one is similar but noticed how she even has a cardboard box in the middle, covered in contact paper, for her recycling trash. Simple, easy solutions to get it organized! 


More helpful posts for your kitchen: 

11 Ways to Organize Under the Sink

Spontaneous Organizing: Under the Kitchen Sink
How I Organize Under my Kitchen Sink
11 Ways to Have and Organized Kitchen


Now get to it! Get under that kitchen sink organized! Remember to:

A. Follow me on Pinterest {HERE} and/or
B. Follow me on Instagram {HERE}
C. Load your photo on either Pinterest or Instagram and TAG me {BeckyB_OMF or OrganizeMadeFun go HERE to learn how to tag on Pinterest} and use hashtag #SpontaneousOrganizing--If you upload to Pinterest, please either leave the URL link here in the comments for me to visit OR let me know your Pinterest "@" name and I'll follow your board to see it. 
D. Before and after pictures ARE preferred but not necessary - cause sometimes you start and are so excited you forget to take a "before" picture, right?


**Update: There is trouble with tagging me on Pinterest {because it doesn't notify me}, so instead please do the URL copy and post in the comments and I'll be sure to go and look at it. Thank you for understanding**




Feel free to leave a comment if you're doing today's challenge! Can't wait to hear how things are going and see some of your pictures!


Pin It
 

 Like what you see here? Consider becoming a follower or subscribe via email! Are you an Organized Reader? I'd love to see your organized space. Email me HERE and show me your space to possibly be featured as one of my Organized Readers. 

  Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check
Connect with me:
Follow OrganizeMadeFun on Twitter Follow Me on Pinterest http://www.buttonshut.com
Google Plus for OMF beckyb_omf Bloglovin’ OMF OMF Facebook page