June Wrap Up! | Organizing Made Fun: June Wrap Up!

Friday, June 29, 2012

June Wrap Up!

The year is half over!! How is this possible? Does it seem like that can be?




If you missed any of this month's posts, now is your chance to catch up! 


1. Big reveal of my new office
2. Summer printables - kids media sticks and chores
3. Summer cleaning schedule printable and projects
4. Organizing my office
5. Organized Reader
6. How to make a simple chore chart
7. Behind the scenes and how to's of my new office
8. My shed project - BEFORE
9. Lay N Go giveaway
10. My roof is done!
11. OMF to the Rescue: Mona's closet dilemma
12. Haven Conference Wrap Up


Once last thing...if you are on Facebook, be sure that you go to the OMF page and you are adding it to your favorite pages {or any other favorite blog}. Don't know what I'm talking about? Need help figuring out how to keep Organizing Made Fun in your FB newsfeed? Well, go HERE. My friend Kelly has the BEST tutorial on her blog all about how to do it. 


Pin It
Photobucket 

 Like what you see here? Consider becoming a follower or subscribe via email! 

Join me on Facebook - where we interact and have lots of great fun. You can also see behind the scenes pictures and fun stuff I do on my Instagram!