31 Days to {cheaply} Organize Your Home: Day #19 - Trays | Organizing Made Fun: 31 Days to {cheaply} Organize Your Home: Day #19 - Trays

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

31 Days to {cheaply} Organize Your Home: Day #19 - Trays

Welcome to Day #19 of our 31 Days to {cheaply} organize your home. 



Yesterday I told you I LOVE baskets. Well, I love trays even more than baskets!  I have trays all over my house.  



I use them mostly for entertaining, but they are excellent for corralling things in one place neatly.

Source

This is pretty with all the vanity things, too. 
 




Here I have used this tray to hold all my baking ingredients. I can lift it out of the pantry and take everything to the counter to bake! Do you have trays around your house too?


Photobucket

Like what you see here? Consider becoming a follower or subscribe via email!  







Pin It