31 Days to {cheaply} organize your home: Day #1 - Challenge | Organizing Made Fun: 31 Days to {cheaply} organize your home: Day #1 - Challenge

Friday, September 30, 2011

31 Days to {cheaply} organize your home: Day #1 - Challenge

I am taking on The Nester's challenge with 31 days of change!  This month, I am going to do 31 Days to {Cheaply} Organize Your Home! Yep...that's right! You're going to get 31 days of me - in a ROW!!  So, hang on, here we go!

cheap organizing


You are probably here because you want to learn how to organize. Or, you are here because you like to organize. Right? 

Many think that organizing equals expensive - I hear it ALL the time! WRONG! Some think organizing equals boring! WRONG!  So, I'm going to come up with 30+ ways to organize your home using everyday, inexpensive items that you can make look beautiful and pretty! No excuses!


At the end of this 31 day challenge, I will have a link party where you can show off your most creative, cheap, organizing solution.  I certainly won't come up with every single way, but I'm going to try and give you as many ways as possible! Feel free to grab a cute, button at the bottom to post on your blog!


Photobucket

Like what you see here? Consider becoming a follower or subscribe via email!




See all the days HERE







Pin It