31 Days to {cheaply} Organize Your Home: Day #15 - Cups | Organizing Made Fun: 31 Days to {cheaply} Organize Your Home: Day #15 - Cups

Saturday, October 15, 2011

31 Days to {cheaply} Organize Your Home: Day #15 - Cups

Welcome to Day #15 of our 31 Days to {cheaply} organize your home. 



I use cups a lot. I use a short one in my pantry to hold my "box tops" that I cut from the packages for the kids' school fundraising.



I also use a tall one to corral the straws for the kids to grab when necessary. 




 I even used an extra tea cup for corraling a few things!



 I use them all over the house...make up brushes in my vanity, for the kids markers and colored pencils, in my tea cupboard, and so many other places! What else can you organize using cups? I bet you have some ideas now, too!


Photobucket

Like what you see here? Consider becoming a follower or subscribe via email!  








Pin It