31 Days to {cheaply} Organize Your Home: Day #6 - Hooks | Organizing Made Fun: 31 Days to {cheaply} Organize Your Home: Day #6 - Hooks

Thursday, October 6, 2011

31 Days to {cheaply} Organize Your Home: Day #6 - Hooks

Welcome to Day #6 of our 31 Days to {cheaply} organize your home.  

cheap organizing

Hooks are an amazingly easy and cheap way to organize. I have hooks everywhere in my house. I used a hook on my back door to hang my fall wreath. {OK, it's not organizing a wreath, but I wanted to get some fall decor in this month!}



I use a hook to hang my purse up on the side of my entry dresser. My kids have hooks in their rooms for their bags or jackets, hooks in our back entry for backpacks, hooks for my jewelry, hooks for belts in my closet, hooks in my pantry...the list is long.




Where else have YOU used hooks to organize in your home?


Photobucket

Like what you see here? Consider becoming a follower or subscribe via email!  









Pin It