How I organize: My jewelry | Organizing Made Fun: How I organize: My jewelry

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

How I organize: My jewelry

Well, I think this is the last thing I am going to show you that I organize in our master bedroom!  It's how I organize my jewelry.  



It's my preference to have it hidden.  So, I loved this jewelry box/frame that my hubby got me a few years ago as a gift.  You can find it here.  



I completely understand that not everyone organizes their jewelry like this or that it's affordable for everyone.  


So, I have found some lovely pictures on Pinterest that I want to show you for more inspiration!








Well, are you inspired?  Jewelry can be put on display or it can be tucked away neatly.  What do you do with your jewelry?



Pin It
Photobucket 
Like what you see here? Consider becoming a follower or subscribe via email!