31 Days to {cheaply} Organize Your Home: Day #18 - Baskets | Organizing Made Fun: 31 Days to {cheaply} Organize Your Home: Day #18 - Baskets

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

31 Days to {cheaply} Organize Your Home: Day #18 - Baskets

Welcome to Day #18 of our 31 Days to {cheaply} organize your home. 



Let me say, I LOVE baskets for organizing! I have them all over my house! I find them at thrift stores all the time, so you can get them for cheap. 



Here, above, is my hubby's chair with his "basket" full of junk stuff. 



I have another one under the other side table in the family room for magazines and other things floating around the house. They hide a lot of stuff!



This one I use to hold our supplements and vitamins on our kitchen table. Do you use baskets a lot too? Where do you find them cheap?


Photobucket

Like what you see here? Consider becoming a follower or subscribe via email!  








Pin It

Parties:
Tip Junkie
A Bowl Full of Lemons