Mineral Make-Up Mess! | Organizing Made Fun: Mineral Make-Up Mess!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mineral Make-Up Mess!

Now that I'm in my 40s, I'm wearing make up pretty much everyday - sometimes a little, sometimes a lot! So, my vanity and I get a good work out everyday!





I love my mineral make-up! Love it...but, well, it's messy! The make up is dusty and gets everywhere, particularly on me and the top of the vanity.





So, I do a little thing to make it easier - I have one cloth I use to put my make up on to of. As you can see, I lay out {in order of use} my make-up each morning. I lay the brushes next to each product, as well. It makes it easier just to put them away as I go. There's a lot of powder on my face!





I also put another cloth on my lap. This one keeps the make up from getting on my pants or skirt - trust me, I've had it happen before! 





When I'm done, it's full of make up - especially when I knock something over, like here! I keep both cloths folded up and I put them in the drawer when I'm done, carefully folding up the make up left inside. Then, I toss it in the laundry on "laundry day" and I'm good to go!

If you don't believe me that I need make up - here is a great example of before and after {I took with my Iphone}! Do you use mineral make-up? Do you have any other tricks to keeping it from being so messy?




Pin It
Photobucket 


Like what you see here? Consider becoming a follower or subscribe via email!


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow Me on Pinterest 

Having trouble seeing the pictures? Try THIS.
Are you an Organized Reader? I'd love to see your organized space. Email me HERE and show me your space to possibly be featured as one of my Organized Readers.

Parties:
House of Hepworth
Delightful Order
The Shabby Nest
Tidy Mom
Tater Tots and Jello
Six Sisters' Stuff
The Better Mom
Home Stories from A to Z
A Bowl Full of Lemons
Women Living Well
Serenity Now
Positively Splendid
Iheart Naptime