School ideas!! | Organizing Made Fun: School ideas!!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

School ideas!!


I've been going through my Family Room and showing you how I've organized many of the areas in there each Wednesday.  Well, we will take a break from that for a couple weeks so that we can focus on SCHOOL!! Yes, it's already that time of year again!




Source


It's right around the corner...and my kids start in just FIVE days!  Can you believe it?  

Source



Well, last year, at this time I did a whole series on school and organizing and such.  If you'd like to see it, try any of these links:



Source


  

Source

Source



Now I want to give you some more fun, organizing ideas that I have found on Pinterest to give you motivation for getting ready to start school soon!
 
Source




I'm not sure who would actually do this, but it's really darling to have this locker all organized and pretty!

Source 
Another C-U-T-E school item - this lunch box...

Source


And organizing papers...

Source

Even cute back to school hair!

Source

  And isn't this notebook darling?

Source



I only WISH I could sew something this cute!

Source

 Have you started your back to school shopping yet?  If you want to see more back to school ideas or where can find these above, go to my Back-To-School Pinterest board!


Photobucket