Comments obliged! | Organizing Made Fun: Comments obliged!

Monday, August 8, 2011

Comments obliged!

I LOVE my readers!  You are all some super, fantastic, wonderful ladies {yes, 99.9% of you are ladies}.  I love how some of you send me sweet emails of encouragement.  I feel so privileged and honored to be able to share with so many bloggers, blog-lovers, and readers about how I just LOVE to organize.

Source
I appreciate that all of you READ this blog...many use it as a resource.  That is exactly what it is intended for.  It is my intent for you to think "how should I organize under my sink?" and then search for that on the blog and find it!


Source



Some people just need motivation to get some projects done around the house.  Some like to hear about new products, new organizing websites, or crazy organizing tips!


Source

But, I want to really know what you think of stuff - of course, keeping it clean and nice - about what I'm showing you.  I wonder, sometimes, "did anyone READ what I posted?"  Yes, my statistics on Blogger SHOWS thousands of people came and saw the post, but only a handful will actually say anything.  




It's not that I NEED email...trust me, I've got plenty.  I just need to make sure that I am giving you relevant content!  I want to be sure to know that I am listening to your requests. Plus, I try to email back just about everyone who leaves a comment - unless I'm super busy that day then it will take me a little longer! Also, anytime one of you leaves me a comment with a link to a blog post, I ALWAYS go over and check it out - and often leave YOU a comment!  



Please email me anytime if you have a request of something you'd like to see organized.  Chances are, I've either thought about it or I'm planning it - I've got ideas planned for the next six months!  But, I'm happy to throw in a request or idea once in awhile!

Source
If you've got a great organized space that you'd like to show off....PLEASE let me know. Feel free to come by my Facebook page cause there are lots of fun things I post there that you don't see here, too!  Oh, and my Pinterest pins are always fun to follow too! 



Photobucket



Photobucket