Getting the bathroom organized! | Organizing Made Fun: Getting the bathroom organized!

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Getting the bathroom organized!

Summer often motivates me to get projects started, finished, or thought up! Lately, I have been wanting to get my bathroom cabinets more organized. They need tweaking occasionally and I start to notice that things are looking rather unorganized!


Bathroom organizing {click through for a great coupon, too} :: OrganizingMadeFun.com




I cleared out a bunch of the stuff in there that I just didn't need or tossed old, yucky stuff. It happens to the best of us, right? Well, one of the things I like to keep organized in the bathroom is my toilet paper and all my stock of extra toiletry items. 


Shelf paper makes a huge difference inside a cupboard :: OrganizingMadeFun.com

I bought this pretty "Peel and stick wall covering" to put inside the cabinets. It's truly amazing how much lighter and brighter the inside of a cabinet can look JUST from changing out the shelf paper! 


The Anatomy of a {keep me} fresh and clean stocked cabinet :: OrganizingMadeFun.com

Here is my anatomy of a {keep you} fresh and clean cabinet! I picked up the Cottonelle toilet paper and flushable wipes at my CVS and keep the cabinet well stocked with supplies to keep all our "bums" fresh and clean - and I seriously love this toilet paper and wipes {which I use daily}. I always say that there are some things I am willing to pay for - good toilet paper is one of those things! Right? I also keep my all-natural lice treatment on hand, just in case {but pray it doesn't happen ever again}, along with my feminine products and other cleansing products!


Keep extra toilet tissue in a basket by the toilet, just in case you run out :: OrganizingMadeFun.com

I keep extra toilet paper on the side of the toilet - always, just in case you run out and you can't grab any - and the flushable wipes in this cute, little tray so it looks a little classy on there. Remember how I {disguised and} organized my feminine products? Well, nothing is off limits today, right?


TIP: Keep a paper towel holder under the bathroom sink and some spray cleaner for touch ups :: OrganizingMadeFun.com


My tip for under the bathroom sink is to install a paper towel holder and a spray bottle with an all-natural cleaner to have when you have necessary clean up in there - especially kids bathrooms! 

What is your best bathroom organizing tip?

Pin It

Like what you see here? Consider becoming a follower or subscribe via email! 



Are you an Organized Reader? I'd love to see your organized space. Email me HERE and show me your space to possibly be featured as one of my Organized Readers.

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Connect with me:

Follow OrganizeMadeFun on Twitter Follow Me on Pinterest http://www.buttonshut.com

Google Plus for OMF beckyb_omf Bloglovin’ OMF OMF Facebook page