Needed: Organizing Opinions | Organizing Made Fun: Needed: Organizing Opinions

Monday, November 25, 2013

Needed: Organizing Opinions

What is one subject that nearly every person has an interest in, and in some way effects all of us? You either love it, hate it, or really want to be it! 




So, here's your chance. Today I'm asking you what it is for you? Do you love it? Do you hate it? Are you desperate to have organization in your life? 



What do you feel is the area you most struggle with organizing? What excuses do you have for being unorganized? Spill the beans...tell me what it is! I want to take all your requests, needs, and desires about organizing and make 2014 a year that is even MORE helpful for you in getting organized, staying motivated, and inspiring great ideas for organizing! 

Pin It
 



 Like what you see here? Consider becoming a follower or subscribe via email! Are you an Organized Reader? I'd love to see your organized space. Email me HERE and show me your space to possibly be featured as one of my Organized Readers.

  Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check
Connect with me:
Follow OrganizeMadeFun on Twitter Follow Me on Pinterest http://www.buttonshut.com
Google Plus for OMF beckyb_omf Bloglovin’ OMF OMF Facebook page