Organized Reader: Beautifully organized home office | Organizing Made Fun: Organized Reader: Beautifully organized home office

Monday, February 25, 2013

Organized Reader: Beautifully organized home office

Today's Organized Reader is going to show you her beautifully organized home office. Be still my soul - I LOVE an organized office




Laurel sent me pictures of her very organized office. Here is her little library of books.



She categorizes her books by subject, so she can find things based on category in case she needs to find a specific type of book.



She also uses a shoe pocket - which I LOVE - to organize her office supplies. I'm all for using the back of the door for organizing!



She also makes good use of space under the stairs! What a great idea to use it this way - sort of a printing center and filing area!



Last, I want to show you how she turned an old window into a dry erase board. So clever. Everything here is in it's place and  she has order for her things! Laurel is a busy wife and mom to 3. She and her husband are self employed for the last 15 years and she also homeschools her 9th and 4th graders, so keeping her office organized is definitely a "must" in her household!

What do you think? Didn't she do a great job? How about you, do you have a really organized space you'd like to share? You don't have to be a blogger. You can just send me your nice pictures and some information and you could be featured. Email me HERE if you have a space.  


Pin It

 Like what you see here? Consider becoming a follower or subscribe via email! Are you an Organized Reader? I'd love to see your organized space. Email me HERE and show me your space to possibly be featured as one of my Organized Readers.

  Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check
Connect with me:
Follow OrganizeMadeFun on Twitter Follow Me on Pinterest http://www.buttonshut.com
Google Plus for OMF beckyb_omf Bloglovin’ OMF OMF Facebook page