On being a Momma.... | Organizing Made Fun: On being a Momma....

Sunday, May 13, 2012

On being a Momma....

I can't believe what a blessing it is to become a Mom! I have been truly blessed.


My children continually amaze me and bless me. It took my husband and I many years to have our first AND our second - took four years for the first and another 4 years for our second! With two very long, difficult pregnancies, I decided that I was probably "blessed enough" - ha, ha! 




It makes you appreciate your own mother more when you grow up and have kids of your own. My mom is a blessing to me! She has become very ill over the last few months, and I pray that she is healed and back to "herself". We all know that the Lord has plans for her and our family - and I am blessed that it has drawn us all closer together during this time. I am continually remembering all the ways that she has served me, unselfishly, during my 41 years of being her "baby" {I'm the youngest of three}. Thank you, Mom!


May you all have a wonderful Mother's Day!


Pin It
Photobucket