2011 in Review | Organizing Made Fun: 2011 in Review

Monday, December 26, 2011

2011 in Review

The end of 2011 is drawing near...I can hardly believe how quickly this year went by! I wanted to take an opportunity to not only review the year, but to thank the top ten referrers to Organizing Made Fun this year!

Here are my top, most viewed, posts of the year:

1. 15 minutes a day of cleaning - over 400,000 views!!!
6. How I organized my weight-loss {over 17,000 views}









31DaysToCheaplyOrganizeYourHome


My BIGGEST referral to Organizing Made Fun this year?



...with over 263,000 views coming directly from Pinterest!




Next, was Facebook {not even close} with over 80,000! But, still Facebook is an amazing referral to OMF.


But, what blogs were the biggest referrals?


1. A Bowl Full of Lemons

 
2. Organizing Junkie

Organizing Junkie  
3. Iheart Organizing

IHeart Organizing  
4. Delightful Order
 
5. Money Saving Mom
MoneySavingMom.com  
6. Organize and Decorate Everything

Organize and Decorate Everything   








7. Thrifty Decor Chick

 




 8. Tater Tots and Jello

9. Funky Junk Interiors
Funky Junk Interiors
10. Women Living Well

Thank you to all these great ladies who run some phenomenal blogs! I am ever so grateful for your referrals! 2011 has been a VERY great year on OMF, but I must warn you that for 2012 I already have some really great things lined up! Tell your friends and get ready to see some amazing things.  The sneak peak?  
Here's my series for January:
 

Isn't this exciting? I've got an amazing, organized giveaway NEXT week along with the first day of the series on January 2nd...don't miss it!



Pin It
Photobucket 
Like what you see here? Consider becoming a follower or subscribe via email!
Parties:
Southern Hospitality 2011 Link Party