Thankful for friends and family - plus a free printable!! | Organizing Made Fun: Thankful for friends and family - plus a free printable!!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Thankful for friends and family - plus a free printable!!

Do you have some special people in your life that you are just so thankful for? Well, I do! 


Today is a special day! It's my Mom's birthday. 
Mom and I on my wedding day - July 8, 1994

She is VERY special to me! I can't even begin to tell you how special she is to me and all the things that make me thankful for her! I'm sad I didn't get a picture of just the two of us this Thanksgiving, but we spent lots of time together chatting. We're a lot alike.


Since becoming a Mom 12 1/2 years ago, she and I are even better friends - you just appreciate your mom so much more after you become a Mom! She and I enjoy doing projects together - she's especially great at coming to my house and helping me paint - and HARD working. And boy, she is an amazing seamstress who can make doll clothes, curtains, or anything else you can think of!


I have so many family and friends that I often forget to tell them that I love them and I'm thankful for them. So, you and I are going to get a kick start! I'm going to challenge you to take the time to write a note to someone special - one person or ten, doesn't matter - and tell them why you are thankful for them!




These are a sheet of four, and they can be cut up and then either mailed in an invitation envelope, handed to them, or printed on cardstock paper to mail as a postcard. 







Who are you thankful for?






Pin It
Photobucket 

Like what you see here? Consider becoming a follower or subscribe via email!