Autism Awareness Month | Organizing Made Fun: Autism Awareness Month

Monday, April 1, 2013

Autism Awareness Month

It's Autism Awareness Month - Light it up Blue! And, as most of you may know, I have a son with autism. 




I did a full month on autism a couple of years ago that I'd like to share with you again today. I bet that most of you know of someone that has autism. The statistics are staggering - the rate of autism is continuing to go higher and higher. 1 in 88 children are diagnosed. When my son was diagnosed, just 11 years ago, it was 1 in 500! Can you believe how much it has changed in 11 years?



Here are a few posts you may want to read:

Autism: Our story

Autism: How Organizing Can Help

Autism: What YOU Can Do




Please leave a comment if you know of someone - a family member, friend, or even a friend of a friend, who has autism. How has affected you or your family?

P.S. Don't forget to enter to win beautiful organizing containers from See Jane Work! Go HERE to enter!

Pin It
 

 Like what you see here? Consider becoming a follower or subscribe via email! Are you an Organized Reader? I'd love to see your organized space. Email me HERE and show me your space to possibly be featured as one of my Organized Readers. 

  Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check
Connect with me:
Follow OrganizeMadeFun on Twitter Follow Me on Pinterest http://www.buttonshut.com
Google Plus for OMF beckyb_omf Bloglovin’ OMF OMF Facebook page