Scooter Stand Organizer | Organizing Made Fun: Scooter Stand Organizer

Friday, January 18, 2013

Scooter Stand Organizer

We have a problem with scooters. We only have two children, but we have six scooters. That's on purpose because I like to keep a big supply of them here for all the kids we have over to play at our house -- and I got a GREAT deal on them on Black Friday a couple months ago. So, the problem: keeping the scooters organized, standing up, and from driving us nuts in the garage. 




See, it's a mess! Do you have this problem at your house? 



So, here is my Hubby's solution! He's a genius! I LOVE this scooter organizer! 



I had planned to order some more of these scooter stands. They are great. But, at $5.95 each on Amazon it would cost me about $30 for all the stands. AND, they would move all over the garage floor and be not quite the solution I needed!



My Hubby said he could whip something up with his wood scraps! And he did!



Would like to know how he made it? Go HERE for the instructions and a FREE printable download of the parts and diagram. Do you have a problem with kids' scooters? What do you think of the solution we came up with? 


Pin It
 
 Like what you see here? Consider becoming a follower or subscribe via email! Are you an Organized Reader? I'd love to see your organized space. Email me HERE and show me your space to possibly be featured as one of my Organized Readers.

Parties:

House of Hepworths
Tater Tots and Jello
DIY Showoff
A Bowl Full of Lemons
Beneath My Heart
Thrifty Decor Chick: Before and After

  Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check
Connect with me:
Follow OrganizeMadeFun on Twitter Follow Me on Pinterest http://www.buttonshut.com
Google Plus for OMF beckyb_omf Bloglovin’ OMF OMF Facebook page