Organized Reader Space: Jamie from C.R.A.F.T. | Organizing Made Fun: Organized Reader Space: Jamie from C.R.A.F.T.

Monday, August 20, 2012

Organized Reader Space: Jamie from C.R.A.F.T.

Jamie, from C.R.A.F.T. sent me some pretty neat things that she's organized and transformed for very little and in her small apartment. 





I had the opportunity to meet Jamie in June at Haven, a DIY blogger's conference and she is a very fun girl! She has quite a neat blog full of amazing crafty {and cheap} ideas like these few.



First, she has this neat binder that she created to organize all her greeting cards. Be sure to go HERE to see the full tutorial on how she made it and please pin it from her site!



Another fabulous thing she has made - and this is SO clever and functional - is a door organizer made from two shutters that she found at ReStore. You have to go HERE and see her tutorial and pin it from her website!


Add caption

The last fabulous organizing item she MADE is this drawer organizer. She made it from balsa wood - and a few other things. Go HERE to read all about how she made it and please pin it from her website!

What do you think? Aren't these some great ideas?

Pin It
Photobucket


Like what you see here? Consider becoming a follower or subscribe via email!

 Are you an Organized Reader? I'd love to see your organized space. Email me HERE and show me your space to possibly be featured as one of my Organized Readers.

Do you need OMF to help rescue your unorganized space? Email me your pictures and I'll see if I can help your space, too!