Do you need a Professional? | Organizing Made Fun: Do you need a Professional?

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Do you need a Professional?


I've had many of you email me asking me if I can organize your home or if I am a professional organizer. The answer is "NO" - sorry, I would probably not be the right person to help you organize. I love to organize and share my fun with you, but I want you to learn how to do it. 
A place where professionals connect with those who need help organizing



That being said, I realize that many of you NEED professional help! It's not funny but it's something you'd like. So, I have created a special directory of professional organizers, organized by region and internationally. My hope is to bring the two of you together! Go HERE {or click the picture above} and it will take you to what has just started as a directory. If you don't see someone in your area, leave a message ON THAT PAGE stating your city, state or country {if you are not U.S.A.} and perhaps more and more professional organizers will link up their website to help you find them. Pin that page, come back to it when you're ready, or keep checking back every week until there are more and more professional organizers that are linked. I already have some on there, as I have been busy tweeting and shout it out on my Facebook page!

Now, if you ARE a professional organizer, you can link up your website or your Facebook page for FREE on that page. I want to be able to be the middle man for you both to meet and find one another. So, go HERE and link up your website because I have a whole lot of readers that would like to be able to find you! Please don't link up if you are a consultant for a product company, this is strictly for professional organizers. If you have any questions or need help linking up, feel free to ask!

P.S. The winner of the $50 Blessings Unlimited gift card was: Andrea H. I have emailed you so if you are Andrea, check and see if you got it!

Pin It
Photobucket 


Like what you see here? Consider becoming a follower or subscribe via email! 

Join me on Facebook - where we interact and have lots of great fun. You can also see behind the scenes pictures and fun stuff I do on my Instagram!
Parties:
Organize and Decorate Everything
A Bowl Full of Lemons