Organizing and Advertising | Organizing Made Fun: Organizing and Advertising

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Organizing and Advertising

I am officially announcing that Organizing Made Fun is beginning private sponsors {on my sidebar}! Woohoo! What in the world does THAT mean to you?


advertise


Well, let me tell you a little bit about it. If you have a small business or larger business that is related to organizing, you are definitely going to want to be a private sponsor? Why? Because ALL my lovely readers come to OMF specifically for organizing and organizing products and organizing everything! To find out MORE about rates and what it takes to get a private ad on OMF, go HERE!




I'm telling you that your company or business will get a LOT of exposure. With over 400,000 pageviews this last month {and growing every day} and many more social media outlets that OMF has, you will get a TON of exposure - way more than you could just sitting at home asking your friends to "like" you on Facebook. Please email me if you have any further questions! I love sharing organizing stuff with all my OMF readers! 


P.S. Any of you readers who have friends with businesses, let them know also! I'd love working with organizing, organizing, organizing!!

Pin It
Photobucket 
 Like what you see here? Consider becoming a follower or subscribe via email! 

Join me on Facebook - where we interact and have lots of great fun. You can also see behind the scenes pictures and fun stuff I do on my Instagram!