A special Mother's Day Gift | Organizing Made Fun: A special Mother's Day Gift

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A special Mother's Day Gift

Many of you have mentioned how you really enjoyed learning more about getting your prayer time organized. Well, not only do I talk about it, but have some beautiful NEW prayer cards that you can download over at The Better Mom today...FREE! 





Head on over and enjoy the free gift!


Pin It
Photobucket 


Like what you see here? Consider becoming a follower or subscribe via email!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow Me on Pinterest 

Having trouble seeing the pictures? Try THIS.
Are you an Organized Reader? I'd love to see your organized space. Email me HERE and show me your space to possibly be featured as one of my Organized Readers.