Some new things going on... | Organizing Made Fun: Some new things going on...

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Some new things going on...

I realize that I don't "typically" post on Sundays! However, I wanted to let you know of a few things that are happening at Organizing Made Fun!


First of all, you may have noticed {if you are directly on my blog} that I have a few things flashing on there now, and some sponsors! In order to improve upon OMF, I need a little bit of income to do that. I want to make things better for you and become a better blogger, also!


Also, I now have an Amazon store on my sidebar. I have set up this store, exclusively with keeping YOU in mind.  I know you want to find things that I mention on OMF, but you may not have ever seen them. So, I have found those items and more FOR you. Just click on the "OMF Store" and it will take you directly to all the items to look through.



There are three categories {currently}: organizing, cleaning, and books. The organizing are products I have found at VERY reasonable prices for you to use in your home, should you need them. The cleaning products are ones that I use at home or recommend using. And, the books are ones that I have read or recommend reading - either spiritual, or on organizing, or autism.



OH, and let me tell you....GOOD things are coming on OMF.  I have planned out some fantastic things this month and next...well, I've even got plans for the new year, too {that's the planner in me}! For all my wonderful readers, I've even got something special for you. SO, be SURE to come back or subscribe or follow because you do NOT want to miss out on some fun organizing "things"!!! And lastly, please always know that you are more than welcome to PIN anything you like here! That's what the button below is for!  Happy Sunday to you all!

 
Pin It
Photobucket 
Like what you see here? Consider becoming a follower or subscribe via email!