Search for it! | Organizing Made Fun: Search for it!

Monday, September 5, 2011

Search for it!

Happy Labor Day!

I have been blogging for almost a year and a half.  I post three days a week.  So, that's a lot of stuff on this here blog!  Some of you have just recently joined the OMF Revolution!  {I made that up, you know.}


I wanted to remind you that this is a blog meant to be a resource to you.  That means if you think "Hmmm, I wonder if she's ever had a post on organizing a linen closet?" you can simply go to the bottom of the blog to the "Search" area. Type in any word you want, and WHAM! It will pull up all the posts with that word in it!





It's pretty neat, I must admit! It's WAY at the bottom of the page.  If you are an email subscriber, you MUST go on to the blog and actually search that way.  



Let me also remind you, again...that I have a Facebook page with 1500+ of you {and growing every day!!!}.  We have a great time chatting about all the fun stuff I've found to help organize your space. If you ever want some GREAT organizing inspiration or ideas, go to my Pinterest Board, called Organizing Madness.  



I also have heard from a few of you who'd like more ideas how to organize "on the cheap".  So, I have created a label on the right side bar of the blog called "Cheap-O".  If you click on that label, it will pull up all the cheap organizational projects I have done - get it? Cheap-O = Cheap Organization! So clever, I know!





By the way, have any of you noticed that new "favicon" that has appeared when you go to OMF?  You are thinking, what in the world is a favicon?? It's that little button next to the URL address. Well, that's about it for today!


Photobucket

Parties:

A Bowl Full of Lemons
Tidy Mom