It might Pinterest you to know... | Organizing Made Fun: It might Pinterest you to know...

Monday, May 16, 2011

It might Pinterest you to know...

OK...have you heard of it?  It's called Pinterest.  It's fantastic for someone like me.  You see, I totally hate paper stuff laying around the house- I throw out whatever paper is close by.  I also love magazines....although I'm starting to notice that they aren't the interest they once were.  Blogs are.  But, how can I "pin" something I see on a blog, or "dog-ear" the corner of that?  



Along comes a wonderful place to do that.  It's called Pinterest.  Have you seen it on my side bar?  If you haven't, head over and look at it.  It's an "invitation" only site, though.  So, either someone you know that is on Pinterest has to invite you, or you must wait for Pinterest to send you an invitation.  



Now, here is the best part....you can SEE other peoples' pictures and re-pin them!  So, it's a lot like virtual bulletin board of your favorite things you like and then you can see others' favorite things and put them in your place, too!  Seriously, who comes up with this?  They are genius!  You can share, you can follow others...it's fascinating!  Come and join me on Pinterest if you are already on there.  If not, email me and I'll send you an invitation!

Some of my "pins" on my Pinterest page....and ever adding on!



Photobucket