Finish what you start - How to have a {fake} immaculate house (Part 3) | Organizing Made Fun: Finish what you start - How to have a {fake} immaculate house (Part 3)

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Finish what you start - How to have a {fake} immaculate house (Part 3)

OK...so I am the first to admit that I tend to be somewhat ADD when it comes to doing projects around the house.  I bounce from thing to thing - it's sort of how I work.  BUT, I finish them...I finish them!  That's important.  It doesn't really matter how I get them done, as long as I finish them.  A project left undone - even 95% undone - totally bothers me.  My husband?  Doesn't bother him.  Probably cause I'm home all day and he's at work, but I digress...





This is a simple way to keep your house up - finish what you start.  Yes, it's that simple.  If you start to do the laundry, finish it. Meaning, wash and dry and fold and then put it away. If you start to make the bed, finish it. Meaning, when you wake up put the sheets up and comforter and pillows and? Done!  If you start to take out the trash, take out the trash!  








I'm telling you, I may not stay ON task all day long but I'm good at coming back and finishing it.  I especially work well under pressure.  If I know hubby is home by 5:30...then it's done before 5:30!  If I know someone is coming over, it's ready to go.  As a piano teacher, I have people in my home constantly and this is a great motivation to get the task done, to pick up stuff that needs to be picked up, finish that last sweep through the house to check and see if anything looks crazy!







So, don't procrastinate.  
If you start something, finish it!





Pin It


 
 Like what you see here? Consider becoming a follower or subscribe via email! Are you an Organized Reader? I'd love to see your organized space. Email me HERE and show me your space to possibly be featured as one of my Organized Readers.

  Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Connect with me:
Follow OrganizeMadeFun on Twitter Follow Me on Pinterest http://www.buttonshut.com
Google Plus for OMF beckyb_omf Bloglovin’ OMF OMF Facebook page

For more organizing ideas, go HERE!


How to {fake} and immaculate house series:

No comments: