Down time organizing in the car | Organizing Made Fun: Down time organizing in the car

Monday, March 12, 2012

Down time organizing in the car

I hate to waste time. I hate it, really! I'm one of those people that can't just sit and do nothing. I have to pick up my little girl and the carpool gang one day a week, and in order to get a good parking spot in front of the school, I get there super early. So, what do I do? I take a stack of stuff and go through it - my coupons here in this picture - and sort through picking out expired ones and organizing the pile, basically, in the van.





What else can you do when you're stuck in your car waiting? How about get that trash cleaned out? 





Maybe organize some of your extra stuff in the car?





Or even keep the kids organized?





Well, those are some of the things I do while waiting in my van! How about you?




Pin It
Photobucket 

 Don't forget: The BIG Spring Into Organization Home Tour is coming soon!!




Like what you see here? Consider becoming a follower or subscribe via email!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow Me on Pinterest 

Having trouble seeing the pictures? Try THIS.

Are you an Organized Reader? I'd love to see your organized space. Email me HERE and show me your space to possibly be featured as one of my Organized Readers. 

Parties: