It's Christmas Time! | Organizing Made Fun: It's Christmas Time!

Friday, December 9, 2011

It's Christmas Time!

I wanted to share my Christmas mantle and decor with you all...just because I realized that I never did last year! 



We set up three Christmas trees. The first one is our living room tree. I love this picture below: Dad on the laptop, kids decorating the tree, and Mom putting the hooks on the ornaments! A little funny, but they love it!



The second one is our family room tree. This one is not big - about five feet tall, but is JUST for all the kids homemade decorations and ornaments they've made.



The last tree is our deck tree. It has to withstand December winds {which, by the way, flattened the tree in a couple of hours with this year's crazy wind here in So. Cal.} and possible rain. So, there are all plastic ornaments on this one.



Our living room has this beautiful, long mantle - these old houses have amazing details and built-ins.




We display all my little village houses on there and the nativity. 



In the display cabinet, I've put small touches of Christmas.



Our deck really gets "decked" out for Christmas too! It gets glowing more then ever. It will get a lot of use at our four Christmas parties, too. We have several heaters and our outdoor fireplace to keep everyone nice and warm. 



It's really a wonderful thing to be able to enjoy company nearly year round outside. I am so thankful to live in Southern California for that.




That's about it for my Christmas decor tour...but, I'll have some more of our outdoor parties and how we do our decorating out there next week.



Pin It
Photobucket 
Like what you see here? Consider becoming a follower or subscribe via email!