31 Days of Spontaneous Organizing - Day #1 {Intro} | Organizing Made Fun: 31 Days of Spontaneous Organizing - Day #1 {Intro}

Monday, September 30, 2013

31 Days of Spontaneous Organizing - Day #1 {Intro}

Welcome to my annual 31 Days series! This year I have chosen to have 31 Days of Spontaneous Organizing that will be a mini-challenge each day for you to get small areas organized in 15 minutes or less!!




Are you totally up for this challenge? It's super easy and is designed to get you motivated to organize small areas in your home! 

How does it work? Well, I'll be blogging for 31 days STRAIGHT! Yes...every.single.day.in the month of October! Whew! That's a lot of inspiration, right? Each morning, I'll put that day's challenge up with some helpful tips or ideas, and you can set up your "schedule" for the day with 15 minutes to work on that small area. If you already have it organized, then you get to put a BIG, FAT check mark next to it and you're done! Or, if the challenge the day before needs a little work, use that time to tweak and get it looking better! But, my goal is for you to only spend 15 minutes each day or less organizing - and do all this without spending any extra money!!! Woohoo!

Then, once you've done the day's challenge, you can post/upload your photo on Instagram or Pinterest for myself and all to see! In order to be a part of the challenge you must:

A. Follow me on Pinterest {HERE} and/or
B. Follow me on Instagram {HERE}
C. Load your photo on either Pinterest or Instagram and TAG me {BeckyB_OMF or OrganizeMadeFun go HERE to learn how to tag on Pinterest} and use hashtag #SpontaneousOrganizing--If you upload to Pinterest, please either leave the URL link here in the comments for me to visit OR let me know your Pinterest "@" name and I'll follow your board to see it. 
D. Before and after pictures ARE preferred but not necessary - cause sometimes you start and are so excited you forget to take a "before" picture, right?

**Update: There is trouble with tagging me on Pinterest {because it doesn't notify me}, so instead please do the URL copy and post in the comments and I'll be sure to go and look at it. Thank you for understanding**

Feel free to leave a comment if you're doing today's challenge! Can't wait to hear how things are going and see some of your pictures!

OK, you don't HAVE to be on Instagram or Pinterest - and you do NOT need to be a blogger, but it will keep you accountable with your friends {and me}. I will choose a few favorites each day on Instagram or Pinterest and re-pin or repost. BUT, you MUST tag me or I won't know that they are on there to see! 

If you want any ideas of cheap organizing, go HERE and there is a TON that will help you so you aren't having to spend any money to get these small areas organized! This was my first 31 day series - Organizing your home Cheaply.




And, for more ideas, go to last year's series:



Organizing Fun for 31 days filled with all kinds of neat ideas to organizing things in unique way! So, NOW, are you ready for the challenge?

Linking HERE to Nesting Place.

Below are the daily challenges. As each day comes, there will be another link below. 



Pin It
 

 Like what you see here? Consider becoming a follower or subscribe via email! Are you an Organized Reader? I'd love to see your organized space. Email me HERE and show me your space to possibly be featured as one of my Organized Readers. 

  Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check
Connect with me:
Follow OrganizeMadeFun on Twitter Follow Me on Pinterest http://www.buttonshut.com
Google Plus for OMF beckyb_omf Bloglovin’ OMF OMF Facebook page