Oh, SNAP....and keeping super busy! | Organizing Made Fun: Oh, SNAP....and keeping super busy!

Friday, April 26, 2013

Oh, SNAP....and keeping super busy!

I often get asked, you make money from blogging? Yes, I do! I feel amazingly blessed to be able to be a work at home mom and motivating and inspiring women to organize! But, it takes a LOT of time to do what I do. I'm now working full time from home on this blog!




So, in order to maximize what I do and learn more and become a better blogger, I attended SNAP conference AND I got to be a speaker along with my friend, Lisa of The Pennington Point. We had a class about time management for moms - learning how to juggle everything from blogging to kids to home. It was well attended and a lot of fun for us both to do it.


Jamie, Allison, and I.

I met amazing women, had very little sleep - seriously, I haven't had this little sleep since I had newborns! But, came away learning so much my head might explode! My roommates, picture above, are Allison of House of Hepworths and Jamie of C.R.A.F.T. and were so sweet!


A class attendee on Instagram during our class.

You may have noticed that I have begun working with a few brands - like Office Depot and there will be a couple more coming up. That is an amazing opportunity for me -- and I really enjoy the projects that they have given me. Know that when I work with brands like that, it is truly something that I enjoy doing - organizing in creative ways! It's such fun for me and I hope to continue spreading the fun of organizing with you, and motivating you, and inspiring you in new ways!


Birthday fun!

I also had a birthday while there -- a little different than my usual birthday with my family! My roommate, Allison, was sweet and gave me a little gift. If you wonder - I turned 42! 


After a LONG day of learning -- with my friends, Diane of In My Own Style, Lisa Pennington, and Amy of Positively Splendid. Amazing ladies - and such sweet friends!

So, what else happened when I was away for all that time? Well, I made connections with many other wonderful bloggers that are truly creative - I must say, this is the part that I differ. I am creative in coming up with ways to organize, but most of these creative bloggers are true crafters and home decorators. I only dabble in it! Found out new FTC rules and a bunch of other important stuff. All in all, a great way for me to get motivated to become a better blogger. Please know that I LOVE to inspire and motivate other women to organize {doing home projects, too} and that has and always will be my goal. I will continue to work hard and motivate you! 

Pin It

 Like what you see here? Consider becoming a follower or subscribe via email! Are you an Organized Reader? I'd love to see your organized space. Email me HERE and show me your space to possibly be featured as one of my Organized Readers.

  Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check
Connect with me:
Follow OrganizeMadeFun on Twitter Follow Me on Pinterest http://www.buttonshut.com
Google Plus for OMF beckyb_omf Bloglovin’ OMF OMF Facebook page