Organized Reader Space: Pantry overhaul | Organizing Made Fun: Organized Reader Space: Pantry overhaul

Monday, March 25, 2013

Organized Reader Space: Pantry overhaul

It's time to inspire you with another reader who's got an organized space!





Richella, of the blog Imparting Grace, shares her organized pantry. 



She started off with a fairly typical walk-in pantry. She took everything out of it first.



You can see that sometimes that's the best thing - to go through it because there is food you've had sitting in there for a long time or you don't eat anymore. 



After she cleaned it out, she added some cute baskets and made it pretty. She did a great job! If you'd like to see my pantry, also, it's HERE. If you are an organized reader and have a great space to share, send me your pictures and tell me all about it! How does your pantry look? When is the last time you cleaned it out and organized it?

Pin It

 

 Like what you see here? Consider becoming a follower or subscribe via email! Are you an Organized Reader? I'd love to see your organized space. Email me HERE and show me your space to possibly be featured as one of my Organized Readers.

  Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check
Connect with me:
Follow OrganizeMadeFun on Twitter Follow Me on Pinterest http://www.buttonshut.com
Google Plus for OMF beckyb_omf Bloglovin’ OMF OMF Facebook page