Table scape and succulents | Organizing Made Fun: Table scape and succulents

Friday, June 17, 2011

Table scape and succulents

Today I bring you a mish-mash of things!  I did this back in April but haven't shared it with you yet. 


I have mentioned before that our deck gets pretty hot, so I have grown to love succulents more and more each year. They can handle so much heat here, and survived our FREAK snow fall we had here in Burbank last February - seriously, we just don't get snow! {It only lasted 1/2 a day, but we'll take what we can get}.

By the morning, it was all ice! It looked pretty, though!

Anyway, that being said I try to plant a few pots each year.  They are easy to maintain -I only water them once a week. In the heat of summer, maybe twice a week. 




These are my recent additions.  We had company over that night so I set up this cutey on the table and took some pictures.  




That's it!  We just love having company over. Not fancy, but still fun and enjoyable!




Photobucket

Parties:
DIY Showoff