Fun Announcement | Organizing Made Fun: Fun Announcement

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Fun Announcement

I have a fun announcement! It's going to inspire you and maybe even motivate some others of you! Beginning at the end of this month {May 26th}, the TOP ORGANIZING BLOGGERS are going to host a monthly organizing party beginning NEXT Sunday and running the last Sunday of every month!


You can link up your organizing post OR you can link up your project via Pinterest! Don't miss it, it's coming soon!

Pin It

 Like what you see here? Consider becoming a follower or subscribe via email! Are you an Organized Reader? I'd love to see your organized space. Email me HERE and show me your space to possibly be featured as one of my Organized Readers.

  Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check
Connect with me:
Follow OrganizeMadeFun on Twitter Follow Me on Pinterest http://www.buttonshut.com
Google Plus for OMF beckyb_omf Bloglovin’ OMF OMF Facebook page