A bit of bling for my sparkly girl! | Organizing Made Fun: A bit of bling for my sparkly girl!

Friday, May 3, 2013

A bit of bling for my sparkly girl!

I wish you all knew my kids and could see how they have such wonderful personalities! But, that's not possible! The best idea you get is seeing the things we do around here with the kids' rooms. My daughter has this wonderful, sparkly personality. Her room was a joy to re-decorate this past January. It reflects a lot of her personality!




So, we decided that it was time to replace her brassy, out-dated ceiling fan. 



Her room has so much personality now, but having this pretty chandelier really is fun! Surprisingly, it didn't cost any more than a new ceiling fan would have cost! I got it through Overstock.com and she picked it out. I had something else in mind, but she didn't like my ideas. I had a budget so we found this one and it fit within our budget!




Here it is in her room! You can see she's still doing a good job keeping her closet neat - most days!



Up close you can see some serious bling and sparkle!



And, here is the fun part -- putting it together. Let's just say that it was quite a bit of work! I did it and my hubby did the wiring, but it's not for the faint of heart! Have you ever installed your own chandelier {and put it together}?


Pin It
Like what you see here? Consider becoming a follower or subscribe via email! Are you an Organized Reader? I'd love to see your organized space. Email me HERE and show me your space to possibly be featured as one of my Organized Readers.

  Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check
Connect with me:
Follow OrganizeMadeFun on Twitter Follow Me on Pinterest http://www.buttonshut.com
Google Plus for OMF beckyb_omf Bloglovin’ OMF OMF Facebook page