Organized Reader: Missy's amazing closet organizers | Organizing Made Fun: Organized Reader: Missy's amazing closet organizers

Monday, February 20, 2012

Organized Reader: Missy's amazing closet organizers

I've got another GREAT organized reader for you today!






Meet Missy from Lookie What I Did!



Hello!  My name is Missy and I am the creator of LookieWhatIDid.  Somewhere between Baton Rouge and Dallas, I became a serious crafter!  I stalked blog's for years before giving in to my friends advice that I should start my own.  I can tell you that after 9 months of blogging it was the best decision I have ever made.  I am a stay-at-home Mom to a wonderful son that is in school during the days and this blog completely fills the void that I was experiencing.  
I grew up in a small town in Arkansas with a big class of 48!  I attended college in Arkansas where I met my husband and later moved to Houston so he could attend graduate school.  We have called Texas our home for the majority of our married life with a brief stop in Baton Rouge for three years.   
I am perfectly content with my life and so blessed to have a great network of friends and family that have supported me in this journey.  



This is probably one of the most unique organizers I have ever seen! She made both a his closet organizer and hers closet organizer. Aren't they amazing?





She made two jewelry stands from a thrift store find.





She's also got an amazing craft room, with this beautiful hutch and a darling jewelry organizer.





She is very talented and I love that she's made organizers with her crafty talent! Click on any of the above links to go over and check out the full tutorial on how she did her organizing project. It's amazing how some creative thinking can get you something made just for your own needs! 




Pin It
Photobucket

 Like what you see here? Consider becoming a follower or subscribe via email!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow Me on Pinterest 

Having trouble seeing the pictures? Try THIS.

Are you an Organized Reader? I'd love to see your organized space. Email me HERE and show me your space to possibly be featured as one of my Organized Readers.