How I feminine products! | Organizing Made Fun: How I feminine products!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

How I feminine products!

Since 99% of you are women who follow my blog, and the other 1% is my husband....I figured I was safe to show you this!  Do you see it?  Yes, it's a toilet!  But, can you see where my secret is?

Here is where I keep my "feminine products".  It's sneaky, I know!  But, we have a separate little potty {aka, throne room} and I couldn't possibly "jump across" the bathroom when I needed anything.  So, here is my solution!

I have taken a large, pretty box and made it unnoticeable with what I need.  I have it close by, when necessary, but I'm guessing most would not know what was in there.  I took the feminine product boxes and tore off the tops and then sorted them.  Pretty simple, right?

And, when it's time to use it, I can put it down here {if company isn't coming}.  Also, let's hubby know to "watch out!"  

Do you have a creative way to organize yours?

Thrifty Decor Chick

Thrifty Decor Chick

Pin It

Like what you see here? Consider becoming a follower or subscribe via email!

Join me on Facebook - where we interact and have lots of great fun. You can also see behind the scenes pictures and fun stuff I do on my Instagram!

There are some products that are linked to my Amazon affiliate link.

  Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check