Rushing through the day | Organizing Made Fun: Rushing through the day

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Rushing through the day

Schedules...you know I talk about them often. As moms, we need to find a good balance of keeping ourselves, and kids, on a schedule without letting it rule our lives. 






How can we do that? Well, head over to The Better Mom and find read all about it. I'm over there today talking to moms about schedules....

Pin It
Photobucket


 Like what you see here? Consider becoming a follower or subscribe via email!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow Me on Pinterest 

Having trouble seeing the pictures? Try THIS.
Are you an Organized Reader? I'd love to see your organized space. Email me HERE and show me your space to possibly be featured as one of my Organized Readers.